Thatcher Financial Group provides advice for families considering aged care for a loved one.
Shaun has completed specialist aged care study and is an ‘Accredited Aged Care Professional TM ‘.
Having a family member move into Aged Care is always a difficult time, and this can be made more so if you don’t understand all the financial implications.
We can help with:
- Strategies for entry into Aged Care
- Understanding Aged Care fees
- Understanding implications for Investments and the family home
- Centrelink / Department of Veteran’s Affairs eligibility
- Liaising with your Aged Care Provider
- Understanding cash flow – Income and Expense analysis
Our Aged Care advice is provided in writing and includes:
- Your current financial situation
- Your goals and objectives
- An analysis of your current Assets, Income and Expenses
- Understanding Aged Care Fees
Analysis of up to 5 options for rearranging assets and the impact this will have on:
- Aged Care costs
- Centrelink support
- Income / Expenses
- Cash flow
- Selling the family home
- Retaining and renting out the family home
- Paying the Full Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD)
- Paying part RAD
- Paying a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP)
- Paying part RAD and part DAP
- Paying DAP from part RAD paid
Call us today for a no obligation meeting on 0431 107 198.